Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Shout Out

Much love and congratulations to my friend Sarah. Not only has she finished her tenure in the Navy, she has also gotten engaged! Talk about a win-win situation. I could not be happier for her. Yay Sarah!!

I am loving this weather. 70 degrees in mid-November. Bring it on! Although Mother Nature will have revenge on us tomorrow with lots of rain and a cold front. I will savor today as much as I can.

Also, I am VERY excited to hear that my favorite Piano Man, Billy Joel is going back on tour. It's been far too long since I've seen him - he last toured in 2002. Tickets go on sale Saturday and I will be right there to get them. It's so much fun to be a superfan.

Quote of the Day:
"Geek, when used correctly, is usually a compliment. It means eccentric, skilled, quirky, unique." - Mat Laibowitz

No comments: