Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Greetings from Maryland!!

Seeing as I have the next two weeks off, I decided to take a road trip and wrap myself in the comforts of home. As always, there was a chocolate cream pie awaiting my arrival in the fridge. Yum. This was capped off by a homemade turkey dinner. Yay being home!

Yesterday I entered the 21st century and upgraded to a DVR. This is the greatest thing ever. The idea of taping up to 100 hours of programming and having no tapes to use and switch out is fantastic. I was drooling all day and have now heard twice that I am never leaving the house again. Judging by how this week's recordings go, they may be right.

Quote of the Day:
"It's good to be just plain happy; it's a little better to kow that you're happy; but to understand that you're happy and to know why and how and still be happy, be happy in the bliss and the knowing, well that is beyond happiness, that is bliss." --Henry Miller

No comments: