Sunday, October 16, 2005

Home Sweet Home Cont... / Wedding Bells Pt. II

Ahhh, to be home again. A quick trip, but a good one.

Dad took me to the B&O Canal path in search of wild mushrooms, berries and moss to photograph. It's been ages since I've been down to the B&O Canal. I think when I'm home next summer, I will have to take a trip to Great Falls and do some climbing and walking. I was also treated to my favorite restaurant, Pines of Rome. White pizza...mmmmmm...

Today, I went to Liz & Eric's wedding. They are very good friends of mine from BU. They are such a wonderful couple and it seems like they've already been married for years. Liz looked absolutely stunning and Eric definitely had the Boogie. We ate, and ate and ate some more, danced and more eating. The band, called In Touch, I believe, were awesome and highly recommend them for any wedding in the New York area. Everything about today was perfect. I feel so blessed to of been part of their special day.

Next stop: Boston.

Quote of the Day:
"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." --Winston Churchill

No comments: