Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pardon the Girly-Girl Gushing

I am in love. I am totally and completely in love. That's capital L-O-V-E. And like so many men before, he doesn't know and doesn't care. Tonight, Cheryl and I made a pilgrimage to the Barnes & Noble in Union Square to meet the uber-dreamy CNN journalist Anderson Cooper. He was there promoting his new book. Thanks to Cheryl saving a seat, I was saved an extra 45 minutes waiting in line. I also learned that Cheryl, is in fact, really Cynthia Nixon. I had no idea I was among the famous all this time.

When it was my turn, he shaked my hand. A very nice, warm, firm grip. I really had nothing to say to him, unless it was to make a complete fool out of myself and declare my undying love for him. Instead, I spent my few precious moments with Anderson blatantly staring at him and looking into those beautiful, piercing (though not quite at the Cal Ripken echelon) blue eyes. He thanked me for waiting in line and I went on my merry way.

Take a look at these pictures and tell me he's not the cutest thing ever. Anderson Cooper. *sigh*




Quote of the Day:
"I love that if you have a crush on a boy, you can call your agent and get to meet him. That's probably the biggest perk." -Claire Danes on Being Famous

No comments: