Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wedding Crasher

OK, so I wasn't technically invited to my "Millionaire" co-worker, and friend, Nate's wedding. But he did say if I just happened to be strolling around Central Park around 1pm, that mabe I would stumble across something.

Lo and behold, I just happened to find Nate about to get married to his longtime girlfriend Stacy. I had intended to stay from a distance and watch from afar, but Nate was kind enough to let me watch up close. It was such a great wedding. Our friend Brandon officiated. There were no bridesmaids, no groomsmen. Just two people in love getting married in a simple, low-key ceremony amongst their loved ones.

I stuck around for a little bit longer while they took photos. While everyone went off to the reception, I spent the rest of the day getting lost in Central Park. A truly ideal day.

Congratulations and much love always Nate and Stacy!



Quote of the Day:
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to lve to be a hundred minus one day, so I'll never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

No comments: