Thursday, December 22, 2005

Take It To The Man

I am really going to be sad with the New York transit strike is over. It's been such joy getting to and from work. My commute has cut in half. Only buses seem to be going through the Lincoln Tunnel. The whole area around there is a ghost town. I've been able to sleep in a little longer and get home at a decent time, all in thanks to the transit strike.

Only a few more hours in the countdown until the big Christmas vacation begins! I am heading home tomorrow and if I don't talk to you, I wish you and yours a very Happy Holiday season.

Quote of the Day:
"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do." - Everett Edward Hale

No comments: