Monday, December 19, 2005

Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys

I honestly don't remember the last time I witnessed such a destruction of the Dallas Cowboys by my beloved Washington Redskins. Each play was like a work of art. I had so much fun.

I know we probably won't make the playoffs and I accept that, but the worst record we can have is 8-8, which is not a losing record. We really should have 3 more wins than we do, but I won't squabble over that.

Boooooo to Bill Parcells, who did not even shake Joe Gibbs' hand after the game. Even when Gibbs waved to him, he did not wave back. That is classless.

Next up: the Giants on Saturday.

Hail to the Redskins!!!!

Quote of the Day:
"He is not a coach. He is God." -Tony Kornheiser on Joe Gibbs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

8-8 wouldn't be a winning record, either Els! :P
Go Giants! :)

lunchbox said...

Go big Blue!! And Els, I'm sure Tom Coughlin will have better manners than the Tuna. Keep it clean, come out fighting...let's get ready to rumble!!