Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dinner With Friends

Last night I went to dinner with my friends Rebecca and Mike. They are great people, who I never get to see enough of. All the sudden, 5 months have passed and I realized, "Oh, I haven't seen Rebecca and Mike in awhile. I should call them." We feasted at the Cheesecake Factory, which is always a good dinner destination.

And also, I am restraining myself from saying most importantly, I got to see their precious cat, Howard. Howard is the most beautiful cat ever. When I was Rebecca's roommate in Boston, Howard was in essence, my first pet. I was never allowed to have a cat or dog as a child, and always wanted one. Howard lived up to all pet expectations and I am so happy to have Howard so close by again.

Quote of the Day:
"We must choose. Be a child of the past with all its crudities and imperfections, its failures and defeats, or a child of the future, the future of symmetry and ultimate success." -Frances E. Willard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is there a cheesecake factory?

Anonymous said...

Darren you're an idiot. There's one at the Willowbrook and one at the Riverside Square Mall on Route 4.