Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Proof

Last night I went to see the film version of Proof starring Gwyneth Paltrow. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the stage version, but based on the movie, it seems like it translates better to the stage. I think it was an excellent story, but not a movie I would see again anytime soon.

Also, I found out that the episode of Mystery Diagnosis that I was the Associate Producer for will be the season two premiere. The first airing is at 9pm on Friday October 14th on the Discovery Health channel. You all should DEFINITELY check it out. I put in lots of hours and sacrificed many a weekend working on it. I think you will really enjoy it, in my completely unbiased opinion. Check it out!!!

Quote of the Day:
"Don't knock the weather. If it didn't change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn't start a conversation."
-- Kin Hubbard

1 comment:

lunchbox said...

Congrats on the season premiere!! Did you ever think your stairmaster skills would take you so far?