Monday, September 26, 2005

Coca-Cola Relieves Fatigue

Ahhhh, Sunday, always a good day until about 6:30pm, when you realize the weekend is over.

Yesterday Hoboken hosted the Hoboken Arts & Music Festival. They do this about twice a year and I always enjoy it. It's always crowded with people, but it's the good kind of crowded. Everyone is strolling around, taking their time. They all have a giant pretzel or crab cake in their hands. The main street is lines with various booths selling jewelry, crafts, artwork, and the like.

I ended up buying a photograh that I had my eye on at the last Arts & Music Festival. It's the side of a barn which reads Coca-Cola Relieves Fatigue. Seeing as caffine is my most major addiction, and I often chug it to rid myself of the sleepies, I had no choice but to buy it. Plus it was matted and framed nicely. Also, in my hopes of one day being a grown-up and owning my own home, would like to start amassing some art/photography collection to display.

What an excellent day for football! The Patriots-Steelers game was quite the nail-biter. Good to see the Pats eek it out. With my Redskins having a bye week, they go into week 4 still undefeated. Hail to the Redskins!

Quote of the Day:
"I'm too tall to be short." -- Big Bird

No comments: