Friday, March 13, 2009

The Roser

Congratulations and much love to my friend Rosie and her husband Jack on the arrival of their new son, William Douglas. Rosie is one of my oldest friends and I could not be more excited for her in this very happy time.

What makes the blessed event more special was that he was born on the same day as her dad. Rosie's dad is quite possibly the funniest person I have ever met. I have always adored him, but it wasn't until recently that I discovered just what an incredible man he is. This is an article from the New York Times a couple of weeks ago with Rosie's dad as the head of the project. It is a long article, but I assure you, definitely worth your time reading.

Quote of the Day:
"Dost thou love life, then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of" -Benjamin Franklin

No comments: