Friday, February 20, 2009

Announcements

It has been a flurry of excitement for my friends the past month. I just want to take a moment to offer my congratulations.

My childhood friend Matt and his wife, Holly, welcomed Henry Samuel into the world a few weeks ago. I am a huge fan of the name Henry and already know Matt is going to be the best Dad ever.

Congrats to my former boss Dominic and his wife Caden on the birth of their daughter Stella. She is joining big brother Sir William. So it only fair from this point on, she be addressed as Lady Stella.

My college friend Rachael got engaged to her beau. I am excited for her, not only because she is my friend, but because the wedding will be in California. I have suffered enough of this New York winter and welcome the chance to celebrate a happy occasion in a warm locale.

And finally, yay to my friend Jamie for popping the question to his long time girlfriend. Jamie is the best, and rarely have I seen him so happy.

Congrats and much love to everyone. These are good days.

Quote of the Day:
"The best place to succeed is where you are with what you have." -Charles Schwab

No comments: