Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hail To The Redskins!!

Congratulations to Art Monk and Darrell Green, two of the finest men to ever play for the Washington Redskins, on their election into the Football Hall of Fame. Art Monk, finally getting in on his 8th try, is not only my all-time favorite Redskin, but my all-time favorite football player. This is an overdue honor and I could not be happier than he is finally getting his bust in Canton.

Darrell Green was also an exceptional cornerback for the Redskins. Not to mention an incredible class act.

This is a proud day for the Sons of Washington. Hail to the Redskins.

Quote of the Day:
"Whether I deserved to play in the NFL or deserve even to be in Hall of Fame, I just loved the game, loved to play, loved being out there." -Hall of Famer Art Monk

No comments: