Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Worst Christmas Present Ever. Ever.

This is the worst Christmas gift I have ever recieved:



There are so many things wrong with this.

1. It's an elf.
2. I have never collected dolls or anything of the like.
3. Seriously, look at it.
4. Before I opened it, the person preferenced it by saying, "I think everyone should have one of these."
5. It has bells on it. At 6:30am the day after Christmas, my Mom awakes me to go post-Christmas shopping. She does so by shaking the elf so the bells ring and pushes it in my face. I opted for sleep instead of the mall.
6. Somebody actually saw this in a store and thought, "I think Ellen should have this."
7. It's an elf.

Quote of the Day:
"When the game is over, the King and the pawn go back into the same box." --Italian Proverb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it better or worse than a certain roommate's holiday party gift?

Els said...

Worse. Far worse.